Adult Faith Formation
St. Patrick Parish must be vitally alive in the Faith. To do this, we must meet the needs of all who wish to learn more about their Faith. We seek to offer religious education opportunities for adults so that they might actively cultivate a spirituality that is fully engaged in their Baptismal call to take up the mission of Jesus to be Disciples. Fed by the Eucharist and formed by the Word; every Baptized adult is to be Christ to others in the world.
This sentiment is beautifully articulated in a prayer by St. Theresa of Avila…..
“Christ has no body now on earth but yours, no hands but yours, no feet but yours; yours are the eyes through which Christ’s compassion looks out on the world, yours are the feet with which he is to go about doing good and yours are the hands with which he is to bless us now.”
St. Patrick Parish wishes to offer opportunities and resources so that all of the adult members of the parish will be ready to witness to their faith and share the Gospel in their homes, neighborhoods, places of work and communities.
The new FORMED program is an intergenerational faith formation opportunity for people of all ages. It is a free program, and you can register on-line. Click here for more information.
Beginning on October 3, 2016, Monday evenings throughout the school year will have Adult Faith Formation Classes in the Meeting Room. Our first Class will be “Catholicism: The Pivotal Player,” a program by Bishop Robert Barron. Deacon John Ross will facilitate this first series.
- Vatican – www.vatican.va
- US Conf. of Catholic Bishops – www.usccb.org
- Diocese of Manchester – www.catholicnh.org
- Catholic Charities – www.nh-cc.org
- Catholics Come Home – www.catholicscomehome.org
- Catholic Answers – www.catholic.com
- EWTN – www.ewtn.com
- Lighthouse Catholic Media – www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org
- Reason for our Hope – www.thereasonforourhope.org
- Word on Fire – www.wordonfire.org
- Spiritual Direction – www.rcspiritualdirection.com
- St. Luke Productions – www.stlukeproductions.com